Blog Post 7
My experience with twitter has been very interesting so far. Although I am use to using a lot of emojis on my own personal account, I tried not to make it as casual but more educational. There are a lot of benefits to twitter specifically for teachers because it's a platform for them to educate, inform and learn. So far, I have not experienced any issues with twitter or posting but I have learned a lot just by scrolling through other educational profiles.
I have acquired a lot from working on the web page design assignment because it has taught me more skills that I didn't already know about creating a web design. I liked the creative and brainstorming part about doing the web page. I can definitely improve on formatting my web pages, and learning more about creative ideas I can put in my web designs.Website
The new skills that I have acquired from Diigo, are for annotating paragraphs and using the different features. It can be useful in the classroom because most teachers can use it for learning as well as teaching.
Comments
Post a Comment